Thursday, April 15, 2010

For once he wasn't sitting on her

While doing something in the other room, I heard the sound that comes from Ruby only when someone is provoking her. And by someone I mean Ethan because he is both her best friend and constant tormenter. I headed toward the living room expecting to see the usual: a grinning Ethan sitting on a squawking Ruby. The sound stopped, making me even more nervous that something was awry. And then I walked in on this:





I know, baby in sunglasses. You have seen it before. I guess it's because they are my kids, but I honestly couldn't stop laughing. How hilarious that Ethan had the thought to stick his sunglasses on his sister and how funny does she look in them? I'm laughing just looking at the photos now.

5 comments:

mckenzie said...

no pics meg! i want to see!

mckenzie said...

Craig just said: "That's my favorite friend" then he said Ethan instead of Fitdin. ;) I love those two! It's nice he wasn't sitting on her. Although I would have loved to see a pic of that too.

Julie said...

a baby in sunglasses never gets old in my book!

JJ said...

I am pretty sure, with that fasion style at such a young age she is destined to take over for Anna Wintour!

NMMaughan said...

She looks like all business in those glasses!