Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Bookmarked for hopefully-not-too-far-in-the-future reference

You have probably seen this apartment before as photos of it have graced design blogs for a few years now. I have had links to these photos of Kate Spade's place bookmarked on my computer in hopes that one day I will have a space of my own (and a leeetle bit more money) to decorate like this one.

I often define my design style (what very little there is) as ecclectic and I guess I sort of say that because I like so many different styles and I always want to put them all together - in the same space. Ha! So I loved seeing the classic shapes mixed with more modern textiles (I want that headboard!) and art. And I have been searching for a mid-century modern dining set like that since I discovered Craigslist.








Oh, and the stripes - don't you love all of the stripe accents?

4 comments:

mckenzie said...

seriously fabulous. sigh.

Kera said...

love.

favoritenic said...

i think we should share inspirational design photos with each other -- like our "I-want-to-live-in-a-place-like-this" kind of scrap book. ;)

Aunt Spicy said...

if I ever get a place...and if I ever have money...I am hiring you to decorate!