Monday, March 9, 2009

You know you are eating too much fast food when...

... you unroll the back window for your 2-year-old to see a beautiful view of the ocean and you hear, "Hi! Cheeseburger!" This happened to us while in Mexico, making me rethink my decision to use the Wendy's drive-through on four separate occasions the previous week.

I can't help it. I am more than obsessed with the Junior Bacon Cheeseburger. I am not going to lie, it looks nothing like the above (official Wendy's pic) photo, but it is still oh-so-tasty. Around 11:30 a.m. I catch myself thinking about where the nearest Wendy's location might be in relation to where I am at that hour.

So now I'm working on self-control...

6 comments:

mckenzie said...

i have a very, very similar problem! at least i did a few months ago and we've managed to wean ourselves, although lately all i want is a frosty.

Laura & Tyson said...

I love the junior bacon cheeseburger too! And I can NEVER go to Wendy's without getting their chocolate frosty that's for darn sure!

Julie said...

i ate so many of those in college, you won't catch within ten feet one of those puppies!

Karissa Kay said...

mmmm...I LOVE those too! Get me one next time you go. Thanks! :)

Andi said...

I love, love, love JBC's too! Whenever I ask Adam if he'll take me out to eat, we always end up at Wendy's somehow. We're very classy, I know. I'd rather eat at Wendy's than almost anywhere, I think. I lived in the dorms at BYU and there was one right across the street. My roommates and I went almost every night. So fun!

Outnumbered said...

totally!!! talan cried when we passed mcdonalds and didnt stop. i'd rather be at wendys than mcdonalds though.