Monday, April 30, 2012

Tres Chic

 I have this memory of an early morning during my first grade - that would make me 6 or 7 - in which I cried down in my room and decided I couldn't go to school that day because I had "nothing to wear!" Kind of sad that I was worried about my lack of outfit options so early in life, right? I guess I have always been particular about my clothing.

Well, I think I passed the trait on... and I am not really sure how I feel about that. On one hand, I don't love the idea of my child being like me; I don't want her to stress about her appearance as much as I do. There are so many other things to stress about in life - much more important things. On the other hand, I love that she has an opinion about what she wants to wear each day and there is no swaying her. She definitely knows how to make a statement.

 No one knows how to mix prints quite like Ruby Roe. Honestly, I would rock this look if I had it in my size.
Cable-knit all the way.


Monochromatic.


 Yes, that is a red feather in her hair.
 Mini on a mini.
 Miss-matched socks as gloves. Classy.

 And, of course, Wonder Woman!

7 comments:

Abby said...

She is THEE cutest thing I have ever seen.

mckenzie said...

genius. at least she doesn't want to wear ugly princess dresses all the time.

stephanie said...

oh my goodness. she really is so adorable. i would TOTALLY wear that plaid shirt and floral skirt.

Chelsea said...

Ahhhhh, she is too cute. It kills me. And she could do a lot worse than ending up like her mom.

Unknown said...

I love Ruby.

LuAnn said...

Oh I just realized I am going to miss her as much as I am going to miss you and E. :(

Aunt Spicy said...

ohhhhhh, she has serious style, just like her stunning mom!