Tuesday, April 28, 2009
Top ten happy things
10) seam ripping
9) eating a cheeseburger at the park today
8) new gold sandals
7) my clean bedroom (thanks Ryan)
6) roomy (and insanely comfortable) "fat shorts" circa a month after I had Ethan
5) bubble tea with friends at Snap in Georgetown. weird... and worth it
4) finishing a craft
3) feeling ring and pinky finger freedom when super glue wears off several hours after finishing that craft
2) walking to get smoothies for Family Home Evening
1) hearing my child say, "you're probably right"
What makes you happy today?