Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Kung Fu backlash


It hit 100 degrees here in Arlington yesterday and it is supposed to get even hotter today. In Cache Valley, Utah, the place where I grew up, they received some Memorial Day snow. In either of the two extremes it is not fun to go outside. Fortunately our pool opened up Saturday so we have been trying to weather the humid heat there.

We also went to a Kung Fu Panda 2 on Saturday. There is nothing like a cold movie theater to escape the high temperatures. I came out of the theater with my teeth chattering. My kids, however, came out of that hilarious, but violent movie all fired up. Ethan exhibited some serious kung fu moves and Ruby keeps screaming, "hi-yah!"

Posted by Picasa

















Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

mckenzie said...

Skadoosh. They look like kung foo masters.

mckenzie said...

I meant "fu"...yeah.

Belle said...

Love the t-shirt!