Tuesday, March 23, 2010

It was most certainly happy


Yes, Sunday was my birthday and I rang in the beginning of my latter twenties with what I believe is the most delicious chocolate cheesecake every created by man. We gave some friends a try and Ryan declared it too rich for his palette, but I alone have been chipping away at this beauty for the past two days. That would be all fine and good with me if Ryan hadn't shown me the nutrition facts. I don't know about you but I have never before experienced something with 208 percent of my daily value of saturated fat - for one slice! I had no idea that saturated fat could be so tasty.

Thanks Ryan!

5 comments:

Artsy Aut said...

Happy Birthday!! That desert looks amazing! Its your birthday, live it up!

JaCee said...

Happy Birthday! I want a bite...I mean a whole slice, or more, of that deliciousness. yes, fat does taste that good :)

Julie said...

happy birthday and ps everything is fat free on your birthday!

Anonymous said...

I could eat the whole thing!

Aunt Spicy said...

Happy really late Birthday! So glad you enjoyed that dessert...it looks amazing!